Recover the deleted or corrupted files easily with EaseUS
Have you ever accidentally deleted your files? Did any program delete your files without your knowledge? Don’t worry, chances are you can recover the deleted files for free using EaseUS data recovery software.
What is Data Recovery?
Data recovery is a process of retrieving deleted, corrupted or lost data in a storage devices like hard disk, stick drives, disks etc. In computing, the process of recovering the deleted or corrupted files cannot be done manually, to recover the deleted files we may have to use third party software to get our hands on the deleted files. Files you have deleted are often still present on your hard drive(or USB drive, media card, smartphone, etc.) and can be recovered using free data recovery software.
The best data recovery software for free in 2018
There are many data recovery software for both Windows and Linux operating system. Don’t panic. Data recovery software is your best hope of getting lost files back. We make sure we undertake lots of steps to test the data recovery software and give you the best one currently working well on Windows and Linux. EaseUS data recovery is a free data recovery tool that recovers data files easily that you deleted with or without your knowledge. EaseUS data recovery software is user friendly, simple and safe to recover all lost data from different devices and platforms. EaseUS data recovery software is free for Windows, it helps to recover your photos, videos, music, email, important projects files and much more. EaseUS data recovery is designed to recover file types of any lost data, trashed emails, photos, videos, documents and more from any storage device upto 2GB. There are many other data recovery software but what we find interesting in EaseUS data recovery software is that it’s completely easy & fast, the user interface is built in such a way that you don’t have to worry about searching for an option or features while recovering data and it’s simple design makes it impossible to confuse.
Best Features of EaseUS Data Recovery
- File Recovery: The software can retrieve the user’s files and folders that were deleted accidentally, EaseUS can also recover files that were deleted by viruses, so you don’t have worry about those virus that affect your files.
- Platform Independent: EaseUS software is platform independent it works both on Windows and Linux files systems. it has the ability to recover files from FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3 and EXT4 partitions.
- EaseUS not only recovers your data but also provide backup for your data with the highest level of security to protect your photos, contacts and other important files.
- EaseUS is both for personal and business use for recovering your data.
- EaseUS data recovery software is completely free and can recover your data without costing you any penny.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows: EaseUS works with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. It’s also available in a portable form for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, so it doesn’t require installation
- Multi-language: The software is designed to work in different languages.
Getting started with EaseUS Data recovery software
- Click on this to link to navigate to their download page. Select the operating system and click download
- When the executable has finished downloading double click on the installation file. The setup wizard will prompt and click next to start installation.
- Be careful and read the agreement before installing any software.
- Confirm the agreement. After you read it click next to continue.
- Choose a location where you want to install the software. It’s recommended to install the software in a drive in which the data has been lost.
- Click browse to select a specified location to install the software.
- Confirm install location. If you have confirmed it, select I have read the cautions and click on continue.
- Scan the drive to recover the files which has been deleted, lost or corrupted.
- Data recovery software does it’s best job in finding the deleted files. Select the file you want to recover and click on recover button.
- Choose the location where you want the recovered file to be stored and click finish.
That’s it. By now you most probably have recovered your life saving document with the help of EaseUS data recovery software for free. You don’t have to go through painful process of paying to recover your data.